Many certificates are available to confirm quality and durability of the SAB products. On this page you can download the most requested and important ones yourself. For example, SAB has been holding certificates for ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and BES 6001 for some time. SAB has recently also had a number of own environmental product declarations EPD’s, in addition to a few product groups of EPDs drawn up by the European trade association PPA / EPAQ. In addition, there are own Tata Steel EPDs for the various Colorcoat products. Especially for BREEAM and LEED projects, these are all important documents to get extra points. See for more explanation the Environmental Product Declarations FAQ’s article on the Tata Steel Construction website..
PPA-Europe has established Quality Regulations valid for panels and profiles, which are covered by the scopes of the following harmonized European standards (hENs):
EN 14509 – "Self-supporting double skin metal faced insulating panels – Factory made products – Specifications"
- EN 14782 – "Self-supporting metal sheet for roofing, external cladding and internal lining", for self-supporting profiles
- EN 1090 – "Execution of steel structures and aluminium structures", for load-bearing profiles.
- BES 6001 certificate 2021-2024 1.0MB
- BS EN 1090 Certificate SAB 0.2MB
- CE Certificate 1090-1 EN IJsselstein 0.3MB
- CE Certificate 1090-1 EN Niederaula 0.3MB
- EPAQ Quality regulations 10.4MB
- EPD Colorcoat EN 0.7MB
- EPD Colorcoat HPS200 Ultra EN 1.1MB
- EPD Colorcoat Prisma EN 0.7MB
- EPD PPA Profiled sheets SAB 2.3MB
- EPD PPA Sandwich panels SAB 2.5MB
- EPD SAB 135R/930 1.1MB
- EPD SAB 35/1035 1.5MB
- EPD SAB B160.600 1.5MB
- EPD SAB WB 100.1000 1.0MB
- ISO 14001 Certificate 2021-2024 0.3MB
- ISO 9001 Certificate 2021-2024 0.1MB
- Tata Steel REACH statement 0.1MB
- Tata Steel recycled content statement 0.3MB
- Tata Steel RoHS statement 0.1MB