SAB deepdecks vacuum lifting solution
SAB the first
The manual laying of deepdecks / roof cladding is past tense. SAB roof cladding can now be mechanically laid using a VIAVAC vacuum lifting device without physical exertion. Thanks to this innovative, OSH-friendly and efficient solution, roof cladding can be laid at height in a safe and responsible way. SAB-profiel was the first manufacturer to constructively deliver packets of roof cladding to building sites.
Together with VIAVAC, SAB-profiel has developed a solution to mechanically lift and lay deepdecks / roof cladding. SAB-profiel is the first manufacturer of roof cladding to deliver the packets top side up at the building site, so that the roof cladding can be easily lifted and laid with a VIAVAC vacuum lifting device. This solution has been thoroughly tested in practice and functions to the satisfaction of the assembly companies involved. Click on the link to see a video clip (only in Dutch) showing this application in practice: introductory video clip of new assembly method for SAB-profiel roof cladding.
Possibilities of constructive delivery of packets from SAB-profiel:
- All SAB (warm) roof cladding types (SAB 70R, 85R, 89R, 100R, 106R+, 110R, 135R, 153R, 158R and 200R)
- All thicknesses of warm roof cladding from 0.70 mm to 1.50 mm
- All packets with lengths from 2.5 metres (to typically 24 metres)
- Lengths within packet may vary by max. 0.5 m
- All packets up to the noted maximum packet weight
- Only against payment per packet
Benefits of positive parcel delivery through SAB-profiel:
- No damage to roof cladding (there is a big risk of this if moving them oneself on the building site)
- No crane time and assembly time loss (as is the case when moving them oneself on the building site)
- No safety risks on the site (as is the case when moving them oneself on the building site)
- Independent of weather
- Proven in practice with various types and lengths of SAB roofing cladding
- No more physical exertion for assembly workers in connection with mechanical laying
- Retention of assembly workers to work longer
- Possibility of working with just 2 assembly workers in connection with mechanical laying
- No more dirty footprints on roof cladding, which must otherwise be cleaned away later
- In connection with vacuum lifting device, no risk of damage and scratches on coating/zinc layer (as is the case with dragging)
If you would like to know more about the VIAVAC vacuum lifting device (rental or purchase), go to the website www.viavac.com.