For confirmation of the quality and durability many certificates are available. On this page you can download most requested and important ones. Tata Steel in IJmuiden, where the bulk of the base material (steel rollers) is produced that SAB processed into sandwich panels and profiled sheets is ISO 14001 certified and is working on BES 6001. SAB has received it's own ISO 14001 certificate beginning of 2015 an is also achieving for BES 6001. Both certificates are useffull within BREEAM.
PPA-Europe has established Quality Regulations valid for panels and profiles, which are covered by the scopes of the following harmonized European standards (hENs):
EN 14509 – "Self-supporting double skin metal faced insulating panels – Factory made products – Specifications"
- EN 14782 – "Self-supporting metal sheet for roofing, external cladding and internal lining", for self-supporting profiles
- EN 1090 – "Execution of steel structures and aluminium structures", for load-bearing profiles.
For all standards mentioned, the last version published in the Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU) is the basis of these Quality Regulations.
- BES-6001:2008 EN 0.7MB
- CE Certificate 1090-1 EN 0.3MB
- CE Certificate 1090-1 EN Niederaula 0.7MB
- EPAQ Certificate Liner Trays 0.0MB
- EPAQ Certificate Sinusoidal Profiles 0.0MB
- EPAQ Certificate Trapezoidal Profiles 0.0MB
- EPAQ Quality Regulations Panels and Profiles 2017 3.3MB
- EPD SAB Profiled sheets 2.3MB
- EPD SAB Sandwich panels 2.5MB
- ISO 14001 Certificate 2018-2021 0.2MB
- ISO 9001 Certificate 2018-2021 0.6MB
- Mrpi-blad 2013 cladding and decking 0.3MB
- Reach statement Tata Steel 0.1MB