Colorcoat Prisma®: leading in colour and aesthetic appeal
From September 28, 2017, the new Colorcoat Prisma® is available. Colorcoat Prisma, pre-coated steel with a 65 μm or 40 μm coating, is the best combination of aesthetic quality, long-term performance and durability. The new Prisma, as the only coating, even has a 20 year color guarantee for all standard colors. The thickness and structure of the coating make Prisma extremely suitable for use on walls and roofs. If you want to know more about Colorcoat Prisma's unique features, look at the color chart, which also contains technical information. A specific technical brochure is still being worked out and will be available on this website soon.
Product features and benefits Colorcoat Prisma
- Revolutionary 3 layer coating technology, providing enhanced aesthetics and long term performance and durability.
- Confidex® Guarantee for up to 40 years for the weatherside of industrial, commercial and residential buildings without no inspection or maintenance to maintaine its validity.
- Colour guarantee included as part of the Confidex® Guarantee for standard colours.
- Optimised Galvalloy™ metallic substrate for ultimate corrosion resistance and cut edge protection.
- Independently tested for liberation of volatile organic compounds (VOC) against EN ISO 16000-9 and achieved an A+ rating.
- Fully REACH compliant & free of chromates including hexavalent chrome.
- Certified to BES 6001 Responsible Sourcing Standard.
- Fully supports BREEAM & LEED certification.
- Robust and durable topcoat for easier handling and processing.
- Reverse side branding making traceability easy, so you can rest assured that your building is protected with the highest quality from Tata Steel.
- Available in metallic colours Sirius and Orion and in addition in 8 special metallic colors (see color chart below).
- 10 contemporary solid-uni colors and 4 matt colours to make combinations in gloss.
- 6 special element colors with natural metal shades like Seren Copper, Seren Gold, Seren Midas (another gold) and Seren Silver besides Seren Black and Seren White exclusive for Tata Steel.
- All colours surpass requirements of RUV4 and RC5 as per EN 10169 proving outstanding colour retention and corrosion resistance.
Available colours Colorcoat Prisma
The colours shown below, can differ from the actual colours and serve as guidelines only. In case of doubt about colour and shine ask for a representative hand sample with the colour you are interested in through a request at the contact page. Standard Colorcoat Prisma can be delivered in Sirius, Orion and 8 other metallic colours. Also available are 10 standard uni-colours, 6 Elements colours and 4 matt colours (see colouroverview below). For a first impression it is also possible to watch the download of the special Tata Steel Colors - Colorcoat Prisma Colourcard (pdf 1.1 MB). In this there is a table with the RAL reference for the uni-colours.
Any colour with Repertoire®
In addition to our new colour collection our service Repertoire® can supply Colorcoat Prisma in almost any colour (also in the standard colors of the old color chart until 2017) all backed up by the market leading Confidex Guarantee. Repertoire can match almost any shade from physical sample swatches, commonly used references such as RAL, NCS and Brittish Standard, through to the more unusual standards. Please consider that you have to order at least 2.500 m² Colorcoat Prisma for this service. Use this link to visit this service on the Colorcoat site of Tata Steel Colors.
Overview colours Colorcoat Prisma
Colours are classified in the four Colorcoat Prisma series Metallics, Solids, Elements and Matt, and are shown largely in alphabetical order. In the overview, you will quickly see if SAB delivers the colour of your choice as a default. Hover over a colour to see the tooltip with the name of the color and the thicknesses that SAB performs as a default. Other thicknesses are possible on request and at an additional cost. Some colours are only supplied on request and at an additional cost. This is immediately mentioned by the colour name. The color Black Gray - RAL 7021 is not yet shown below, but in 0.63 en 0.75 mm also available as standard.