Colorcoat Prisma®: leading in colour and aesthetic appeal
From September 28, 2017, the new Colorcoat Prisma® is available. Colorcoat Prisma, pre-coated steel with a 65 μm or 40 μm coating, is the best combination of aesthetic quality, long-term performance and durability. The new Prisma, as the only coating, even has a 20 year color guarantee for all standard colors. The thickness and structure of the coating make Prisma extremely suitable for use on walls and roofs. If you want to know more about Colorcoat Prisma's unique features, look at the colour card, which also contains technical information.
Since the end of April 2021 Colorcoat Prisma® is available in a new Textured finish in a 70 μm 3 layer coating system (see picture below). This new series ensures a overall tighter result with a rough effect. This Colorcoat Prisma is the most matt option with gloss level less than 5% also in dark colors. It is possible on the full range of 10 special metallic and 10 solid colours and even all Reportoire solid colours. Still guaranteed up to 40 years with Confidex® warranty for the façade. It is a very good alternative robust cladding product for the roof with 35 years Confidex warranty, also in combination with PV solar panels.
Product features and benefits Colorcoat Prisma
- Revolutionary 3 layer coating technology, providing enhanced aesthetics and long term performance and durability. Also possible with an optimised thicker clearcoat to achieve a true textured effect and gloss less than 5%.
- Confidex® Guarantee for up to 40 years for the weatherside of industrial, commercial and residential buildings without no inspection or maintenance to maintaine its validity.
- Can be used under Photovoltaic (PV solar panels) installations without a reduction of the warranty period, does not apply to Elements
- Colour guarantee of 20 years included as part of the Confidex® Guarantee for standard colours.
- Optimised Galvalloy™ metallic substrate for ultimate corrosion resistance and cut edge protection.
- Independently tested for liberation of volatile organic compounds (VOC) against EN ISO 16000-9 and achieved an A+ rating.
- Fully REACH compliant & free of chromates including hexavalent chrome.
- Certified to BES 6001 Responsible Sourcing Standard.
- Fully supports BREEAM & LEED certification.
- Robust and durable topcoat for easier handling and processing.
- Reverse side branding making traceability easy, so you can rest assured that your building is protected with the highest quality from Tata Steel.
- Available in metallic colours Sirius and Orion and in addition in 8 special metallic colors Ariana, Aquarius, Atlantis, Ephyra, Helios, Kronos, Pegasus and Zeus (now all possible with Textured finish and matt effect).
- 10 contemporary solid-uni colors (now all possible with Textured finish and matt effect).
- 4 matt colours Orion, Sirius, Zeus and White to make combinations in gloss.
- 6 special element colors with natural metal shades like Seren Copper, Seren Gold, Seren Midas (another gold), Seren Silver, Seren Black and Seren White exclusive for Tata Steel.
- On request in mnay other colours via Reportoire (see below)
- All colours surpass requirements of RUV4 and RC5 as per EN 10169 proving outstanding colour retention and corrosion resistance.
Available colours Colorcoat Prisma
The colours shown below, can differ from the actual colours and serve as guidelines only. In case of doubt about colour and shine ask for a representative hand sample with the colour you are interested in through a request at the sample order page. Standard Colorcoat Prisma can be delivered in Sirius, Orion and 8 other metallic colours. Also available are 10 standard uni-colours, 6 Elements colours and 4 matt colours (see colouroverview below). For a first impression it is also possible to watch the download of the special Tata Steel - Colorcoat Prisma Colourcard. In this there is a table with the RAL reference for the uni-colours. So preferably always use the name description for the colour you want.
SAB supplies the 15 most common Colorcoat Prisma colours quickly and as standard from stock. SAB also supplies Black Gray - RAL 7021 and the new extra matt Black Textured as standard. We are happy to order other colours for you. You can see all Colorcoat Prisma colors in the PDF download SAB Standard colours and thicknesses Colorcoat Prisma.
Any colour with Repertoire®
In addition to our new colour collection our service Repertoire® can supply Colorcoat Prisma in almost any colour (also in the standard colors of the old color chart until 2017) all backed up by the market leading Confidex Guarantee. Repertoire can match almost any shade from physical sample swatches, commonly used references such as RAL, NCS and Brittish Standard, through to the more unusual standards. Please consider that you have to order at least 2.500 m² Colorcoat Prisma for this service. The new matt Textured finish is also possible on Reportoire colours, at least 5,000 m2. Use this link to visit Reportoire service of Tata Steel.
Overview colours Colorcoat Prisma
Colours are classified in the four Colorcoat Prisma series Metallics, Solids, Elements and Matt, and are shown largely in alphabetical order. In the overview, you will quickly see if SAB delivers the colour of your choice as a default. Hover over a colour to see the tooltip with the name of the colour and the thicknesses that SAB performs as a default. Other thicknesses are possible on request and at an additional cost. Some colours are only supplied on request and at an additional cost. This is immediately mentioned by the colour name. The colour Black Gray - RAL 7021 is also available as standard. Alternatively, you can also download and view the PDF SAB Standard colours and thicknesses Colorcoat Prisma.