Colorcoat HPS200 Ultra®: The ultimate pre-finished steel guaranteed for 40 years
Building on the success of Colorcoat HPS200®, the new Colorcoat HPS200 Ultra® is based upon a revolutionary coating system, providing dramatically improved colour stability and gloss retention. This step change in performance allows us to extend the market-leading Confidex® Guarantee for up to 40 years. Colorcoat HPS200 Ultra is a coating based on polyvinylchloride (PVC) resins. This exclusive coating technology has been developed for durability and maximum retention of colour and gloss. Colorcoat HPS200 Ultra is supplied as standard with a unique Scintilla® embossing on the facing side. While a durable backcoat is applied as standard to the reverse. A GalvalloyTM layer (95% zinc and 5% aluminium) is applied to the steel under the Colorcoat HPS200 Ultra coating. Colorcoat HPS200 Ultra is ideal for exterior applications in marine and industrial environments. Do you want to know more about the unique product benefits of Colorcoat HPS200 Ultra check the colorcard.
Product features and benefits Colorcoat HPS200 Ultra
- Beautiful color range, developed in consultation with architects and color experts
- Confidex® Guarantee to 40 years for the exposed sides of the industrial, commercial and residential buildings without the need for inspections and maintenance to ensure its validity.
- Can be used under Photovoltaic (PV solar panels) installations without a reduction of the warranty period
- Optimised GalvalloyTM metallic coating for exceptional corrosion resistance and cut edge protection.
- Surpasses requirements of RC5 as per EN 10169:2010 proving corrosion resistance.
- Surpasses requirements of RUV4 as per EN 10169:2010 proving excellent colour and gloss retention.
- Scintilla™ embossed as a mark of authenticity from Tata Steel.
- Made in the UK and certified to BES 6001 Responsible Sourcing standard.
- Exceeds requirements of CPI5 as per EN 10169:2010 demonstrating excellent barrier properties when used internally.
- BBA certified for durability in excess of 40 years.
- Fully recyclable.
Available colours Colorcoat HPS200 Ultra
The colours shown can differ from the actual colours. Ask for a real sample to get a right impression of colour and gloss through the contact page. You can donwload the Colorcoat HPS200 Ultra colourcard (pdf 1.5 MB ). The collection 2012 is made up of 40 colours, of which 20 Signature colours, 15 Classic colours and 5 Matt colours. There are 3 colours available in matt as well as standard gloss. Of all colours the nearest RAL reference (Classic or Design) or BS code is mentioned in a table. This table is shown on the colourcard.
WATCH OUT: The two Metallic colours Sirius and Orion are no longer (since July 2010) available in Colorcoat HPS200 Ultra. These colours are only available in Colorcoat Prisma.
A range of 20 natural and subtle tones. These work well individually and extend the potential for blending and toning colours on a building, and with the environment. Look at the color card for the classification.
A selection of 15 popular strong colours that work well with the Signature colours as accent colours, or on their own for a more dramatic effect.
Look at the color card for the classification.
The new coating technology means Tata Steel is the first steel company to market to offer a matt option in selected shades. These come with a gloss level of < 15%, compared with the more typical 20-40% gloss levels of the main colours. Look at the color card for the classification.
Any colour with Repertoire®
In addition to our new colour collection our service Repertoire® can supply Colorcoat HPS200 Ultra in almost any colour all backed up by the market leading Confidex Guarantee. Repertoire can match almost any shade from physical sample swatches, commonly used references such as RAL, NCS and Brittish Standard, through to the more unusual standards. Please consider that you have to order at least 2.500 m² Colorcoat HPS200 Ultra for this service. Use this link to visit this service on the Colorcoat site of Tata Steel Colors.